Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Movies & TV shows

For the last 2 weeks or so I have watched a lot of movies and Tv shows. So here are few reviews.

Movies:
1. Warrior -8/10 (Minerva 7/10) It's a guy movie. The storyline was a little strange in places but the fighting was good.
2. Sherlock Holmes 2- 8/10 If you like 1 you will like this.
3. From Minerva: The Help -9/10 I like historlical points.
4. Super 8 -7/10 (Minerva 7/10) It kept me entertain but it seem like a lot of other movies rolled into one.
5. Cowboys and Aliens -7/10 (Minerva 6/10) It was a fun thoughtless movie to watch on a cold afternoon.
6. Puss in Boots - 8/10 Samuel "GREAT!" It was one best cartoons I have watched with Samuel.
7. Rise of the Planet of the Apes 7/10 (Minerva 8.5/10) Minerva thought everything was explained very good.
8. Goonies 9/10 Classic.

TV
1. Walking Dead Season 1 -9/10 Minerva watched this a week before me cure I'm not into zombies. But I was bored and watched. It is real good. It has some good story lines that don't really deal with the zombies.
2. The League -10/10 I found this on Netflix and I knew it had the hot Puerto Rican from My Name is Earl in it. I feel in love with the show and ended up watching Season 1 & 2 back to back in one night.

Other shows I like:
1. Weeds 9/10 Minerva and I have watched the first 6 seasons over the last year (first 5 seasons on Netflix and I bought season 6, an already sold it).
2. Dexter 10/10 Another great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment